Have you got what it takes?
There is one thing we have learned since beginning of our journey: each new city, region or country presents its own opportunities and challenges. The key to success lies in the people who lead TRUE VEG into the new areas. That is why we devote so much attention to attracting and selecting partners whose personal and professional qualities will make sure that the proven concept and system do not get lost in translation.
Rather than looking for pure investment partners, TRUE VEG places great importance on building partnerships strengthened by the expertise and special knowledge of both Licensee and Licensor.
TRUE VEG brings a successful, internationally proven growth concept, which promises great chances for success when implemented systematically; the Licensee brings his entrepreneurial skills, his knowledge of the local business and cultural climate, his personal network and contacts, and last but not least his personality, all of which are essential to ensuring success of the license in his territory.
This leads to the following personal characteristics which TRUE VEG looks for in a licensee:
- strong identification with the TRUE VEG concept
- visionary and entrepreneurial thinking
- pronounced self-confidence
- positive leadership and motivational skills
- team-oriented attitude
- a hands-on approach and the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge
- the willingness and ability to work as an entrepreneur and at the same time to be part of a larger system
- a well-established network of local partners, authorities and opinion leaders
- keen understanding of the local mentality and culture
- the willingness and ability to build up a successful brand in your market
- a sound background in business development
- operational experience in the (fresh) food branch
- you do not have to have a green thumb!
In addition, a TRUE VEG partner must be up to the demands for financial performance required by the investment of substantial equity and debt capital in establishing a TRUE VEG license.
Our experience shows that setting up the first classical license will cost about 25,000 Euro, which will be the license for a city. This does not include various extra costs, such as company foundation and registration, legal advice, etc. The license partner must be able to bear 100% of this initial investment.
There are 2 types of exclusive licenses: the Exclusive Master License and the Exclusive Classic License.
If you are a farmer or run a gardening business and would like to operate your hydroponic business yourself, this would be your license of choice. You will receive the rights to operate as our License Agent exclusively in your city or town. There will be no possibility to sell any sub-licenses to others.
TRUE VEG will charge a minimum license fee of 25,000 Euro up to 500,000 Euro, depending on the size of the city. This one time fee includes the exclusive license rights for one city or town as the license territory as well as our TRUE VEG support package.
If you own an established business and would like to obtain a return on investment within a short time period, this license type will be your choice. You buy a Master license at a minimum license fee of 100,000 Euro per country up to 1,500,000 Euro depending on the size of the country, and get the right to sell sub-licenses in your licensed country or region in cooperation with our company TRUE VEG. This fee includes the exclusive license rights for the chosen country territory as well as our TRUE VEG support package.
A License partner will be able to buy any of the True Veg Groups’ innovative technologies and systems exclusively and for resale purposes in his/her license territory. An overview can be seen here.
Our Support package
All our licensees receive an all-round support package from us. This includes:
- Professional training in products and Hydroponic
- Individualised basic equipment of advertising materials in corporate design
- an own email account of the company
- Registration of the license partner with contact details on our websites